We are currently seeking full time Food Service Assistants based in Belfast/Holywood.
We offer a great work life balance with the average shift being 7am - 3pm, however this may vary slightly.
You will be responsible for;
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Using the EPOS till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
Please apply or call our Belfast office and speak to Dyllan Hunter regarding this post. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role then you may not have been shortlisted