FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT
FULL TIME (PERM)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our clients team based in Armagh.
We are now recruiting for Food Service Staff to join the successful team.
* Shift patterns to include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and statutory holidays or other holidays.
* Full list of conditions in Terms of Employment and Employee Handbook.
* Complimentary meals on shift.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Free uniform provided.
* Discounted staff, friends and family rate.
* Continued training and opportunity for career progression.
- To be courteous, friendly and efficient at all times.
- To adhere to set procedures for cleanliness.
- To ensure guest comfort.
- To attend training, meetings / courses.
- Greet customers, take orders from customers and present them as requested.
- To ensure prompt and accurate billing procedures
- To know hotel layout, facilities, times of opening etc
- To maximise sales.
- To ensure customer complaints/concerns are dealt with courteously and efficiently, reporting them to Supervisor/Management.
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures e.g. Health and Safety, Hygiene and Fire
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by a Superior/Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar position, but not essential as full training will be given.
- A passion for customer service and the hospitality industry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL JONNY ON 02838353335
OR EMAIL CV TO JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK