Food Services Assistant
Permanent Opportunity for Food Services Asistant to join a well established team working for a leading catering supplier. This role offers 30 hours per week working every other weekend.
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Previous experience in a similar environment essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Can do attitude.
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provide
Hours og work 8am - 4pm working 4 days out of 7
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Grace on 028 2564 2699