Staffline Recruitment are searching for a Restaurant Manager on behalf of one of our clients, a leading supplier of food services in Ireland.
The successful candidate will join one of Ireland's largest food service supplier with an attractive salary, structured work week and opportunity to progress in time. If this sounds like you and you hold the required experience please forward your CV.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all aspects of all the restaurant including menus and menu planning
- Co-ordinate and manage daily front of the house and back of the house restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints-ensuring prompt corrective actions are put in place where required
- Ensure SOP implementation is in place for all aspects of the restaurant operations
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process
- Regularly review product quality and ensure full compliance as per Company food safety policies and procedures and legislative requirements
- Organise and manage shifts schedules / rotas
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback & coaching where required
- Monitor and maintain operational & overhead costs & Budgets
- Control operational costs and identify measures to effectively control waste
- Train new and current employees on best practice customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in related discipline and/or previous experience in a similar role
- Strong background in a high-volume hospitality or catering is essential
- Excellent customer service & peolple management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Problem solver - solutions orientated with a flexible with can do approach
If you are interested and would like to hear more please submit your CV and we will get back in touch to discuss.