Staffline Recruitment is currently looking for forklift driver with despatch duties for our Client based in Magherafelt.
Forklift driver/ despatch operative- Nightshift starting at 10pm
1. Process all ingredients through the Debag & Sieving Procedure (as part of Critical Control Point 1) under the HACCP procedures, incorporating it into the Stevens System.
2. The Debag Room is to be kept to a high standard of housekeeping at all times. It is the responsibility of the Materials Handler to maintain the room throughout the day. This is extremely important given the nature of the work carried out in this area.
3. The Materials Handler will ensure the provision of stock for the bakery is in place before the next Bakery Shift starts. This stock list can be obtained from the Stevens System.
4. Waste disposal of packaging and foods from Debag in Goods In.
5. To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and legislation.
6. To correctly co-ordinate the transfer within the manufacturing process all materials, and to ensure traceability procedures are followed at all times, 100% compliance with the Stevens System.
7. To communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
8. To ensure 100% completion of daily rituals.
9. To encourage colleagues to participate and drive continuous improvement in their area.
10. Any other duties within the post holder's competence as requested by the Manager.
Forklift Counterbalance licence
Previous experience in a fast-pacing environment
Flexible approach to working hours including weekends / early starts etc.
Please contact Lidia on 07384218448 or send yoyr CV to email@example.com