Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Forklift Driver to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Forklift Driver you will:
- Safely operating the forklift to move products in the yard
- Be required to undertake manual lifting/tasks
- Ensure the forklift is maintained to the highest standard
- Operate machinery on production
- Check quality
- Work in a team
- Maintain appropriate production records
The ideal forklift driver will have
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment operating a forklift
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Awareness of Health and safety
Hours of work:
- Night Shift Fri, Sat and Sun
- 5pm - 6am
- Excellent rate of pay plus bonus
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.