Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Forklift Driver at their site in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan.
As a Forklift Driver, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Moving materials to production lines
- Power washing, basic painting and general cleaning
- House keeping duties
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.15pm Fri 8am - 4.45pm
- 39.5hrs per week
The ideal forklift driver will have
- Must hold a valid forklift driver licence
- Must have previous experience of operating a Forklift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- 13.25 Euro per hour
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.