The Client:In partnership with our client S&W Wholesale (Savage & Whitten), Staffline are now recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for temporary ongoing work at their Newry facility.
To assist in the overall production and dispatch of customer orders and to adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures always.
Our Client :
Our Vision - to be a successful business, growing their presence across the island of Ireland as a wholesaler and retail partner of choice.
Our Mission - They go above and beyond to support those who trust in them to keep their business thriving. They serve our customers better than anyone else due to our flexible way of working. They are customer focused approach allows us to react quickly, communicate effectively and deliver our products reliably, time after time
- Work as part of a fast-moving team to unpack and organise all stock with accuracy.
- Complete all orders to the highest standard
- Unload deliveries and maintain stock accuracy.
- Work with wholesale team and prepare wholesale orders ready for delivery.
- To accurately pick and scan orders using the RF guns.
- To minimise missed sales and losses to the company through accurate picking
- To work efficiently as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy, being responsible for the general maintenance of warehouse floor
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To build and pack out pick location to ensure adequate supply of products in pick location.
- Communicate any stock issues with the Stock Department ensuring they are addressed as quickly as possible.
- Ensure procedures and team targets are achieved
- Report any areas of concern to the Warehouse Manager.
- Continually improve stock operations by recommending measures to improve quality of service and efficiency.
Hold or have held in the last 3 years
Experience working within Warehouse environment.
Experience operating a forklift in a busy warehouse environment
Excellent communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Ability to work on own initiative
Able to demonstrate the application of continuous improvement techniques
Perform well under pressure
Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all aspects of the company's H&S Policy
To act as an ambassador for Savage & Whitten and behave in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Organized and efficient.
Hours of Work
TBC Day shift and Mid shift
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.