Import / Export, receive, handle and dispatch cargo in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Warehouse Operator will support the Warehouse Operations Manager and Supervisors in delivering/exceeding contractual customer KPI's within the warehouse to an agreed DSV budget, whilst driving health and safety and best practice within the operational environment.
* Import / Export, receive, handle and dispatch cargo from vehicles/warehouse expediently and efficiently.
* Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies.
* Perform visual inspection of mechanical handling equipment and report any faults.
* Assess condition of vehicle to be loaded to ensure it is safe and suitable for its purpose.
* Ensure all relevant administration procedures are followed and completed.
* Work within Health and Safety regulations as well as within those stated in IMDG/ADR requirements, notify/take action where necessary.
* Fulfil company policy on security and quality. Maintain a good working environment in a safe and tidy manner.
* Use of warehouse computer systems.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have Counterbalance, Forklift License & manual handling.
* Flexibility regarding shifts as required including weekends.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
* A role in a successful, dynamic company
* Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
* Competitive salary
* Great future career prospects for advancement
* A professional working environment
Location : Naas Co Kildare
Working hours: Monday - Friday - Evening Shift / Morning Shift