|Salary||Up to €13.86 per annum + Bonus|
|Published||22 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 000698_1684418806|
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Forklift Driver at their site in Co Cavan (close to Fermanagh border).
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a Forklift Driver, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Stacking goods in the correct locations in the yard in a safe manner
- Following stock control instructions
- Compiling orders for despatch
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Checking loads are secure
- Issuing and maintaining records of load schedules
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Ensure the work area is tidy
- Any other ad hoc duties
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5.30pm
- 42hrs per week
- Must hold a valid forklift driver licence
- Must have previous experience of operating a Forklift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- 13.86 Euro per hr
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.