Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Forklift Driver to join their existing team, based at their Fivemiletown site
The successful applicant will be:
- Driving a forklift in the yard, in a safe working manner
- Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/ departments
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging material and labels
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Forklift licence plus experience
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience of automated manufacturing production line and operating systems an advantage
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Patience to carry out repetitive tasks.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 7am - 5pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.