Our client, based in Balbriggan, is looking to recruit forklift drivers for its brand newly built state of the art facility.
As the preferred staffing supplier, we will be in a position to offer you a full time role with a household brand name and a leading fresh produce supplier .
- Goods in/dispatch
- Forklift driving and manual handling
- Other duties as required by line manager
- Previous warehousing experience preferred although full training will be provided
- Available to start immediately
- Positive attitude and good attention to detail.
- Availability to commence work at 5am daily alternating 3x12 hours and 4x12 hour shifts, with every second weekend off
- Manual handling certificate and forklift counterbalance
In return you will also enjoy day time hours of work, great time off , weekly pay with Sunday and overtime premium pay.
These positions are due to commence immediately
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours and ongoing work
- Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise