Forklift Driver - North County Dublin
Our client, a leading multinational , is pleased to invite applications for the position of full time forklift driver. This role will involve receiving goods and order fulfilment within their logistics facility. Manual handling/some heavy lifting is also a requirement of this role.
This position is a full time assignment .
Please note that candidates with logistics experience within an FMCG plant will hold a distinct advantage.
* Relocation and replenishment of stock
* Cycle counts
* Loading/unloading deliveries/collections
* A Counterbalance truck license is essential , PPT desirable
* Manual handling is a requirement of this role
* Previous warehousing experience
* Good level of English and references
* Candidates must be available to work a rotating shift pattern of 3 days on,4 off and 4 on ,3 off. Please note that they are they are 12-hour shifts from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Wednesday to Saturday)
Rate : 12 hourly, 1.25 time after 37.5 hrs and 1.5 time after 48 hrs
For immediate interview for this exciting opportunity, please forward CV today