Forklift Driver Reach and Counter Balance
My Client based in Dublin 12 are looking for temporary forklift drivers with both reach and counter balance licences.
Forklift Operator responsibilities include:
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places.
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Proven experience as forklift operator with a minimum of 3 years experience driving both Reach and Counter Balance Forklift
- Manual Handling
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts both Reach and Counter Balance
YOU MUST HAVE AN IN DATE LICENCES FOR COUNTER BALANCE.