Forklift Operative | Days | Duncrue
Forklift Operative | £10.92 - £11.46+ | Belfast | Days
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a day-shift Forklift Operative (Counterbalance) to join our client, an international logistics organisation, at their site in the Duncrue area of Belfast on a day-shift operation. This is a temporary position that will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the movement of goods through the warehouse.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Transporting goods through the warehouse.
- Forklift driving.
- Loading and unloading.
- Completing necessary paperwork and updating internal computer systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Comfortable with using electronics (scanners/tablets etc.).
- Valid Counterbalance forklift licence.
Hours of work:
Week 1 (42.5h)
- Monday - Friday 06:00am - 2:30pm
Week 2 (47.5h)
- Monday - Friday 1pm - 10:30pm
Rate of pay:
- £10.92p/h base rate (week 1)
- £11.46p/h with shift allowance (week 2)
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format or contact Craig in our Belfast office on 02890242824. #INDBELFST23