Staffline are currently recruiting for a Formulations Analyst. The successful candidate will be have 2 years previous experience within a chemistry laboratory and will show flexibility to meet the demands of a busy laboratory.
- Be part of the Engineering project team that deliver results
- Quality management system strategic plan.
- As part of a multi-skilled project team, provide Automation expertise to key projects being considered for delivery of new products and resolving technical issues as identified across all sites.
- Work closely with Operations, Quality, EHS and other functions to deliver ensure requirements are complete, meet expectations and effective processes, facilities and equipment are tested and delivered
- Implement Engineering strategy to ensure facilities are capable of delivering increased outputs aligned with on-going commercial growth
- Enhance project engineering capability and processes to deliver Capital programme on time, within budget and to the highest standards of quality.
- Ensure safe operations of facilities and equipment including engineering & maintenance staff and other personnel such as all other employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors
- Maintain the Quality management system to a high standard for all facilities and equipment including automated processes.
- Identify and eliminate root causes of persistent Process issues.
- Management and supervision of work completion for site-wide contractors
- Higher Level Qualification Electrical/Electronic or other associated Engineering Discipline
- At least 2 years' demonstrable experience of implementing automated systems
- Ability to maintain high standards of Quality and Safety
- Project management skills, including on-time and on-budget delivery
- Ability to successfully implement change through continuous process improvement
- Experience managing external suppliers
- Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated working knowledge of FAT, IQ/OQ/PQ validations environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of cGxP requirements for automated systems including Computer Systems Validation, Computer Systems Lifecycle and GAMP5 Guidelines
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.