Foundation Programme Executive Officer
Band 4 Foundation Programme Executive Officer required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: NIMDTA - beachill house
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
To assist the Foundation Training Coordinator in the efficient and effective education management of the Foundation Training Department of the NIMDTA.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and update management information and recording systems within the Foundation Training Department, including Intrepid Trainee Database, Intrepid Course Manager and Oriel Foundation Programme Recruitment.
- To maintain and update the UKFPO Eportfolio systems for trainee doctors and manage trainee queries.
- To prepare evidence for consideration and contribute to Annual School Reviews.
- Ensure structures and processes are in place to enable regulatory standards to be demonstrated for medical training programmes and trainees.
- To ensure that all trainees are issued with appropriate documentation on appointment.
- To co-ordinate the travel arrangements for Director & Deputy Director of Foundation School, Foundation Programme Directors and all visitors to the Deanery.
- To delegate work where appropriate to other of the Foundation Training Department.
- To assist NIMDTA in the promotion of equality of opportunity and good relations, in compliance with Section 75 and Schedule 9 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998.
- To undertake any other duties as directed by the Foundation Coordinator.
- Two A-Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
18 months' relevant experience*
A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience*
- Experience in use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.