Freight Coordinator | Temp to Perm | Ballycoolin
The Client: Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading global logistics provider and they support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight. They have been experiencing a period of growth and have been successful in securing many new client contracts. Due to this expansion, they are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their freight team on a full time basis.
The Role: As a Freight Coordinator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. The role will be based in the Contract Logistics Department where you will work with a Global client in the Technology Sector.
Hours of work: 37.5 hour week
Contract: Temporary with the view to go permanent after 6 months
- Customer Service liaison between our internal and external customers.
- Managing outbound shipments which entails requesting invoices from external customers and working closely with internal teams to arrange transport.
- Managing shipments globally to ensure actioned in a timely manner.
- Arranging and updating customs clearances.
- Liaising with various Global teams across the business.
- Invoicing suppliers and ensuring payments are received.
- Handling complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Ensuring accurate reporting and database information.
- Achieving and maintaining agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Provide out of hours support if and when required.
- Ideally you will be a graduate across one of the following disciplines; Transport / Logistics Management Business Studies or Planning with options in Logistics or equivalent in experience.
- Flexibility and team spirit will be key.
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are important. You will be expected to work off your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Hourly rate of €12.82 per hour (€25k salary based on a 37.5 hour working week)
- On-site parking
- Option to work from home
- Career progression
Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline recruitment will have the right career for you.