FREIGHT OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR | KNOCK | PERMANENT |
Due to immense growth, our client, a leading Freight company are currently searching for a new Freight Operations Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating all associated operational and administrative processes within various freight forwarding departments.
- Processing multiple consignment bookings
- Liaising with customer and suppliers ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld providing excellent account management support.
- Process shipment documentation with a high level of accuracy
- Efficient management of system event tracking
- Minimum 1 years' experience within an administrative freight forwarding role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in Road Freight & Ocean Freight coordination desirable
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.