FREIGHT OPERATIONS TEAM LEAD| DUBLIN 15 | PERMANENT |
Our client, an international freight company are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are currently searching for a new Freight Operations Team Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Freight Coordinator to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer.
As Operations Team Lead you will be responsible for coordinating the team and all associated operational duties within a key account within the business ensuring all elements are performing to SLA's. The ideal new team member will have a previous experience and industry knowledge within all modes of transport and managing a team on an operational level.
- Coordinating team within operational and administrative processes within Freight
- Putting into practise your knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Aviation Security
- Liaising with customers and ensuring company's high standard of customer service and policies are upheld
- Analyse data to identify trends & take appropriate action to drive improvements
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Freight operations
- Knowledge and experience of Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Aviation Cargo Security preferred
- Ability to multi task within a busy environment
- Experience of liaising with shipping lines, line agents and airlines, airline agents
- Good communication skills, daily interaction with global offices.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.