Freight Planner | Blanchardstown | Permanent
FREIGHT PLANNER | BLANCHARDSTOWN | PERMANENT |
Our client provides full Logistics and Distribution solution services to a wide variety of clients across Ireland. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Staffline Recruitment is currently searching for a Freight Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Freight Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating the freight coming inbound to the warehouse and work with the Warehouse Team Lead in planning the Warehouse Operative Team Members workload.
- Monitor emails and prioritise workloads
- Managing computer system and coordinating consignments
- Print run sheets for operators and coordinate with Team Lead in directing team members to maximise efficiency of team
- Opening damage tickets for inbound stock on ticketing system
- Checking safety Audits have been completed by operators
- 1 - 2 years previous experience
- Experience in assisting with directing a team
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of WMS and excel.
- Knowledge of warehouse scanners
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.