FREIGHT SALES COORDINATOR | DUBLIN AIRPORT | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin Airport are searching for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding freight company who offer a great salary and benefits and encourage career progression within their team.
Working alongside the Sales and Operations department, you will be responsible for key duties in coordinating and processing orders and quotes whilst providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
- Handle incoming calls/ emails and process orders and quotes efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring clients are provided with a first-class professional service
- Managing customer accounts and building relationships with customers
- Support the Sales Team with administration duties
- A minimum of 2 years in an administrative role
- Previous experience in freight/logistics admin/customer service role
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- Strong IT skills along with previous experience working with in-house consignment systems
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.