Fulfilment Administrator - Maternity Cover
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer facing fulfilment administrator to join our client's team to cover Maternity leave. Reporting directly to the Fulfilment Manager and based in the Head Office, Dundalk Ireland, this role will see you responsible for ensuring a high level of service to our customer base in Ireland & UK.
- Process orders into the ERP system.
- Schedule deliveries daily in conjunction with VIDA customers.
- Schedule and prioritise daily tasks to meet operating requirements.
- Liaise with the Finance team to ensure customer balances are up to date.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team in relation to returns
- Produce reports as required by Fulfilment Manager.
- Build a strong working relationship with client customers to ensure they feel valued and supported.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer queries via either phone, email or face to face.
- Upsell and cross sell additional products.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Area Sales Manager to ensure efficient handling of customer accounts.
- Liaise with drivers to agree on route plans
- Liaise with the warehouse team on product queries.
- Promote the client's products and have knowledge of alternative products where appropriate.
- You may be required to work in other teams from time to time, this will depend on the volume of work.
Functional Competencies (Key Skills and Knowledge):
- Experience in an office administrative role.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent Telephone Manner.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience in busy working environment.
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning tool - preferably NetSuite
- Intermediate level of excel
- Ability to make decisions, fast.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Displays exceptional standards in all activities
- Ability, willingness, and flexibility to contribute to the work of a busy team and take on key projects across the Department as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to work independently and report on your own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Be hardworking, resilient, conscientious & self-motivated.
- 10% discount on furniture
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Performance related Bonus Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Health & Wellbeing incentives
- Employee excellence awards