We have an excellent opportunity to join our clients team Based in Armagh City.
We are now recruiting for a FULL-TIME RECEPTIONIST.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all customers are received in a manner befitting to the company. To present an environment that will ensure customer satisfaction. To help maximise experience and to be part of a team thus enhancing the standards within the company.
* Shift patterns to include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and statutory holidays or other holidays.
* Full list of conditions in Terms of Employment and Employee Handbook.
* Complimentary meals on shift.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Free uniform provided.
* Discounted staff, friends and family rate.
* Continued training and opportunity for career progression.
Full -Time, Permanent
* To present a professional attitude as front office staff, to include professional presentation of uniform, hygiene and working station.
* Ensuring that reception telephone calls and emails are answered efficiently, ensuring adequate screening and directing of calls to the relevant departments and effectively dealing with all reception related enquiries.
* Checking in all customers efficiently, answering and resolving guest enquires and checking out i.e. assigning rooms, handling special requests (flowers in meeting rooms etc) and preparing bills.
* Processing deposits via cash, credit card and cheque. Managing floats and banking, reporting any overages or shortages to the Front Office Manager.
* Liaising with accounts regarding foreign exchange, discrepancies in bills and banking.
* To assist the company with upselling of packages and other services. Taking reservations etc. Ensuring real time knowledge of new promotions rates and packages.
* Resolving complaints effectively and escalating to the Front Office Manager and/or relevant Head of Department where applicable.
* To record and report effectively, ensuring communication with the Front Office Manager and other departments.
* To comply with all Safety Rules, Policies and Procedures as outlined in The Employee Handbook.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities the post holder will be required to undertake, any other reasonable duties will be discussed and directed by the line manager.
For more information please call Noeline on 02838353335
or email CV to Noeline.firstname.lastname@example.org