Location - Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
based in Lisburn.
- Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for embedded systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-ide communication and data flow strategy)
- Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining development environments
- Participating in end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland