Funding Development Manager - Belfast
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Funding Development Manager to start ASAP for a duration of 7 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £14.50per hour
13+ week's £19.37per hour
Location: Belfast - City Centre
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Have a degree or equivalent 3rd level qualification; e.g. in a business or tourism related subject;
- Have a minimum of five years' demonstrable senior management experience in a programme management, client relationship management role or tourism specific role.
- Have a minimum of three year's full time (or equivalent) employment experience in a programme and project management environment;
- Have a minimum of three year's staff management and development experience.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to plan and organise and manage tasks and people and
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- The ability to lead a team and motivate and develop people to achieve high performance; and
- A proven ability to anticipate problems, develop innovative solutions and manage competing priorities; and
- Ability to analyse complex situations and take appropriate decisive action and an understanding of the wider implications of such actions; and
- Proven ability of dealing with the complexity of criteria/rules based programmes and dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Excellent contract management skills
- Customer care focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- To manage the Programme in line with Tourism NI policies, strategies and procedures and also in line with our sponsor Department for Economy and wider public sector guidance
- Manage and oversee the development and implementation of the Programme including guidelines, supporting processes to administer and manage the programme, letters of award, applicant liaison and alignment with other initiatives and supporting processes across Tourism NI
- Overall coordination and championing of the Programme and integration of the programme with wider Tourism NI initiatives
- Liaison with potential, successful and unsuccessful applicants concerning clarifications in relation to the Programme and advice in relation to other Tourism NI support services.
- To monitor and risk manage the Programme and budget to deliver against project timescales, costs/spend profiles, quality, and key performance indicators and to maintain accurate records and produce effective reports and effectively communicate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to this end.
- Provide accurate and timely financial projections to ensure adequate forecasting of payments and expenditure.
- Responsible for the integrity and control of data stored on the management information systems for the Programme and any other relevant initiatives and undertake regular reviews of documentation to ensure compliance with all TNI requirements, policies and procedures.
- Manage and identify programme issues and risks and subsequent follow up and resolution.
- Identify and report on programme insights and potential for spin off support measures arising from information captured and feedback from the programme
- Identification of further opportunities to support tourism recovery; and subsequent work to inform bids and approvals.
Resource management and internal liaison
- A clear programme plan to March 2021;
- Effective working relationships;
- Appropriate monitoring and evaluation processes to ensure effective application of all policies and procedures to the programme;
- Budgetary management and control systems.
- Assisting with the development of Tourism NI's plans, and in particular how the programme informs subsequent initiatives
- Manage and control resource workflows to ensure organisation standards are met.
- Key liaison with sponsor department and agencies (in particular Invest NI) in relation to all aspects of the programme governance and management
- Preparation of briefings and reports for Ministerial, Assembly or TNI Board enquiries.
- Key liaison for industry in relation to the Programme and other initiatives as required.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**