Fundraising Executive - Remote Working
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Fundraising Executive to join the hard working and passionate team of a prominent Irish charitable organisation.
The purpose of this role will be to contribute to the development and implementation of fundraising strategies. This role will be key to the delivery of a wide remit of fundraising and direct marketing campaigns with the objective of growing income and inspire continued support across all supporter segments including regular donors, community fundraisers, corporates and other key stakeholders.
This is a permanent post and the successful applicant will have the option to work remotely. Salary offered be commensurate to experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement supporter journeys and donor care annual plans across all segments to maximise donor retention and loyalty
- Delivery of key supporter direct mailings and email campaigns, including copy development, design, print & postage through internal teams and external fulfilment houses
- Supporting the development and implementation of new income streams and supporter lead generation and acquisition strategies
- Maximise online donations and supporter journey including website, shop and social fundraising platforms working in close partnership with the digital marketing
- Develop and maximise online and off line community fundraising initiatives with implementation support from the Fundraising Administrator
- Produce and manage the Christmas campaign including recommendations, negotiation and procurement of range for the online shop
- Use data insights to enhance plans for acquisition, retention, and donor journeys to ensure that the organisation is maximising income generation and life time value
- Participate in annual budgeting and reforecasting process and provision of regular and accurate fundraising reports
- Monitor and report on research and developments in fundraising recommending and inputting to organisational strategy
- Ensure that all fundraising complies with the Charities Act 2009 and Charities Regulator fundraising guidelines
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A relevant third level qualification in fundraising, marketing or business studies
- 2-4 years previous experience working in a charitable, non profit and/or fundraising environment
- An excellent track record and understanding of fundraising and direct marketing principles and
- Demonstrated performance & experience in management of Direct Mail and/or DRTV
- Experience in CRM strategy and supporter development
- Experience and in database management, tele-fundraising/marketing an advantage
- The ability to multi-task with excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal
- A high level of numeracy and accuracy, experienced in reporting
- Driven, ambitious and ability to work towards surpassing fundraising
- Collaborative team-player with ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multi task
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment. For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.