£19,000 - £21,000
Belfast Central Office/Home Working Hybrid
Part-time, 4 days per week.
Would you like to join a company whose main aim is to end homelessness?
Are you interested in a rewarding position?
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to assist with the fundraising activities for the client. Working closely as an integral part of the fundraising team you will process donations and provide support to donors through occasional face-to-face interactions, telephone, email, and written communication.
- Pension and Death in Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Health Shield Benefit - offers a discount for dental and optical care, physiotherapy, scanning facilities, and 24-hour counselling advice Line (opportunity to upgrade and add family).
- Benenden Health - Private Health Care paid for by the client which gives permanent employees access to 24/7 GP services, medical diagnostics, medical treatment, and physiotherapy (option to add family and friends for an additional cost).
- Holidays - 25 days per year - increasing by 1 additional day per year of service up to 30 days. Additionally, 12 customary holidays (normally Bank and Public Holidays)
- Data entry of Fundraising events, donor details and donations received onto the charity's CRM system (Raisers Edge).
- Production of weekly and monthly reports from CRM database and Just Giving platform.
- Keep abreast of any CRM software updates.
- Respond to enquiries and provide excellent donor care and support through occasional face to face interactions, telephone, email, and written communications.
- Collate, prepare, and distribute fundraising related information packs (to include issuing digital emailers from CRM system).
- Record and maintain fundraising supplies.
- Working with and supporting volunteers as and when required (at events).
- Support the Community Fundraising Manager with fundraising collections at supermarkets/stores and handle money in line with the clients procedures.
- Liaise with volunteers to create rotas for collection days.
- Assist mailing/emailing to supermarkets/stores for collection dates
- Assist with Excel spreadsheets for organisations, clubs, and societies.
- Answer donor queries or escalating where required.
- Record and maintain stock levels of fundraising materials (collection buckets, tins, and other collateral).
- Always ensure the efficient and effective use of organisational resources.
- Support and participate in the implementation of agreed improvement plans in a continuous improvement culture.
- Contribute to promoting an environment where equality of opportunity, anti-discriminatory practice, diversity, individual rights, and choice are promoted in accordance with Simon Community principles, policies and procedures.
- Promote the organisation's mission, aims, values and objectives and ensure organisational Policies and Procedures and Staff Code of Practice are followed at all times.
- EITHER a minimum of 18 months experience in an Administration role within the past 5 years and GCSE English (or equivalent) OR years' experience in an Administration role that demonstrates a requirement for accurate written communication in English and a high level of numeracy
- Minimum of one year's experience of accurate data entry ideally in a CRM database
- IT literate with the ability to use a range of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of organisational skills 6. Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.