|Salary||Up to £16560 per annum|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Thomas Greer|
Position Description - Fundraising Officer (Part Time)
Salary - £16,500
Our client has a new opening to join the fundraising team as their Fundraising Officer!
Working hours: Part time, 4 days per week. Reasonable hours outside of this may be required to fulfil the duties of this position. A flexible working system is in operation including time off in lieu.
This is a great opportunity for to join a highly established charity organisation who look after their staff by offering great benefits, job satisfaction and professional development opportunities.
Who should apply?
- 2+ years previous experience in an Administration role.
- Fundraising or experience of working in the charity sector
Work experience to include:
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office efficiency
- Fundraising experience
- Microsoft Publisher (for produce posters/information packs)
- Private Health Care which you access to 24/7 GP services, medical diagnostics, medical treatment, physiotherapy (option to add family and friends for an additional cost)
- Health Shield Benefit - provides access to a range of valuable cash benefits and services, such as dental and optical care, physiotherapy, scanning facilities and 24-hour counselling and Advice Line (opportunity to upgrade and add family).
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.