Garage Door Installer
Garage Door Installer Required ASAP
An opportunity to work for our client has arisen involved in the manufacture, fitting and sales of roller and sectional garage doors
Reporting to the Sales & Installation Manager the successful candidate will be expected to install and/or service our range of garage doors and door openers with percision and speed, ensuring that all quoted requirements are met.
Previous relevant experience is not essential as training is provided, however at least two years' hands - on experience gained in construction or engineering environment would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will have a clean license, preferably C1 (7.5 tonne), experience of working with hand tools, have excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills. In addition, they must show willingness to work as part of a team both at our premises and on customer locations.
A flexible approach to working hours is essential as the position can involve early starts and/or late finishes together with some weekend work.
Physical Make up:
- Capable of heavy manual handling
Job Experience and Training:
- Recent skilled labouring experience within a mechanical maintenance/fitting or trade background
- Recent experience of using a wide variety of power and hand tools associated with site work
- Able to read measurements accurately and understand written instructions
- Able to communicate effectively with both trade and retail customers and other team members
- Willing to work hard as a team member and work in other areas of business
- Willing to undertake training in other areas of business
- Current driving license
- Flexible approach to working patterns
- Willing to undertake reasonable over time
- Willing to work away from home, on occasions
& a Reliable attendance and timekeeping record
- Previous site experience and relevant training cards i.e CSR
- Welding ability
Salary: Daily rate of £81.21
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm - flexibility required as this role will require early starts, late finishes and weekends
Benefits: Productivity/quality bonus may also be paid
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in either of these roles please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.