|Salary||Up to £11.59 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact number||02838353335 EXT 309|
|Contact email||Evette Longstaff|
Gardener x 2
Newry & Downpatrick
The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The post holder will be required to work in all weather conditions, to supervise the daily operation of basic grade gardeners within the Parks Department. To undertake general and specialized turf and grounds maintenance duties in public parks, landscaped areas or similar open spaces. To undertake horticultural operations and chemical control.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- NVQ Level 1 Horticulture AND a minimum of 1 years relevant experience to include the use of commercial grounds maintenance machinery. Examples: Strimmer's, walk behind or ride on mowers, leaf blowers, hedge cutters and other hand tools
- In lieu of qualification, a minimum of 2 years relevant experience to include the use of commercial grounds maintenance machinery. Examples: Strimmer's, walk behind or ride on mowers, leaf blowers, hedge cutters and other hand tools
- Current category B driving licence
- Current category C1+E driving licence
- Approved Machinery Operations Certificate
- Certificate in Chemical Spraying and Handling (Pa1 and Pa6a)
- Rates of Pay: £11.59 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.