Gas Engineer | £18k - £30k (OTE) | Belfast
Emergency Gas Service Engineer | Belfast | £18,000 - £30,000 (OTE)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be representing a leading utilities supplier in their search to recruit a number of Emergency Gas Engineer's to join their organisation on a permanent basis at their site in Belfast.
To provide the 24/7 first response gas emergency service in line with agreed standards and safety procedures. The jobholder will also be involved with the installation, repair and exchange of meters and other client assets.
- Safely provide 24/7 first response gas emergency service in line with company standard operating procedures and regulated standards of service.
- Undertake after-hour standby duties as per the programmed rota.
- Undertake all gas work in line with ACS, IGEM and all other relevant standards, in a safe and productive manor.
- Provide updates on all work-related activities as required including documentation of all gas work undertaken and any unsafe situations encountered.
- Account and document all assets, materials and parts utilised in allocated activities.
- Maintain company provided vehicle, tools, equipment and PPE in good working order; reporting defects, accidents or loss when encountered.
- Comply with all HSE requirements of the business in order to maintain personal and public safety.
- Deliver a first-class customer service at all times, promote and sell the products & services offered by the client.
- Maintain knowledge and experience by taking part in on-going training and development.
- ACS - CCN1 & NVQ in Gas Installation & Maintenance or Plumbing or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years' post apprenticeship experience in domestic gas utilisation and/or heating & plumbing including diagnostics
- Full UK driving licence
My client is offering a competitive basic salary + on call & productivity bonus payments.
For further information please submit your CV via the link.