Role: BESL / General Administrator Dept of Health
Rate of Pay: £13.52 - £14.92phr
Location: Working from home
Duration: 6 months initially
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37hrs per week
The successful candidate will be working within the Covid Regulations team providing administrative support for the Population Health Directorate. (Full Job Description available on request)
The minimum level of formal qualifications required for entry into the role is 2 GCSEs or equivalent qualification. With the minimum formal qualifications the role holder would need to have a minimum of 1 years experience to perform the role competently.
The minimum level of formal qualification required for direct recruitment to the role would be 2 GCSEs or 1 years' experience in a similar role.
The characteristics and overall level of knowledge and skills which have to be most commonly applied in this role include:
- Understanding the organisational context, and how work fits with the priorities of the Department.
- Ability to lead, develop, motivate and manage staff.
- Experience of building positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and have experience of preparing briefing and gathering information.
- Sound understanding of monitoring finances and delivering value for money services.
- Good technical understanding of Microsoft Office and willingness to learn to use other software tools as needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to the changes needs of the Directorate and take on various roles as required.
Previous experience with working within the Northern Ireland Civil Service
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33 and further checks maybe required. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kim Martin will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**