General Attendant / Cleaner
|Salary||£10.50 - £10.79 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Leanne Garrett|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Benone require a Seasonal General Attendant/ Cleaner to join their team.
Hours of work: From 10 to 37 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £10.50 weeks 1-12, increasing to £10.79 weeks 13+
The responsibilities of the post holder will include the following:
- Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of tidiness, cleanliness and safety of the buildings, facilities and Benone's grounds.
- Ensure a safe environment for the public by checking all equipment, fixtures and fittings within your remit of responsibility, reporting, and where applicable, cordoning off any defective equipment until repaired.
- Establish and maintain a good and respectful relationship with the public, customers and other members of staff.
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times throughout Benone, and associated areas.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all public areas including foyer, toilets, shower cubicles, changing rooms, caravan washrooms, laundry rooms, Activities Area, pool surrounds, play areas and water features, replenishing toilet rolls, replacing refuse bags, brushing the play areas and other cleaning duties as required around Benone, and its associated buildings and facilities.
- Carry out litter-picking within sites, car park and within perimeter of Benone grounds as directed.
- Water outdoor plants within the Activities Area as required.
- Spot-check on tickets, collect range balls, and monitor users in relation to crazy golf and golf course rules and regulations.
- Report all incidents/accidents and complete all necessary records/incidents sheets pertaining to the safety and supervision of patrons.
- Assist with the design, implementation and delivery of an events and entertainment programme and compete and record the associated documentation.
- When required ticket collection and monitoring of access to the pool.
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of keys and the security of all stores during shift.
- Wear uniform and protective clothing as directed whilst on duty.
- To undertake all duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of the Council.
- To promote a positive approach to Fair Employment, Equal Opportunities (inc
Section 75); adopt safe working practices as set out in Council's Health &
Safety Policy and to adhere to all Council's policies and procedures
- To undertake any other relevant duties as directed.
- At least 4 months' experience working with the general public
- Previous experience of working with children/young people in a leadership/supervisory or mentoring
- At least 4 months cleaning experience in an environment used by the public, including toilets and showers
- Good understanding of Health & Safety required in a public environment.
- Satisfactory references from previous work.
Valid public First Aid Certificate such as St. John Ambulance or Red Cross Award
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garret will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.