|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Kevin Maguire|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager keen on an exciting challenge within a growing space. Over the years, our client has grown from supplying domestic wastewater treatment systems to providing a fully bespoke design and installation service for large commercial treatment plants for hotels, schools, nursing homes, bars/restaurants, office blocks, factories, service stations, sports centres and more. If you are ambitious, proactive General Manager and want an opportunity which allows you grow a businesses footprint - then this is the role for you.
This role will report directly to the Group CEO.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies in line with the overall Business strategy.
- Managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Recruitment of employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analysing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating and presenting reports to the Group CEO.
- Proven track record in business management and business administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive nature.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to build and grow a business by driving expectations, increasing the productivity and profitability by motiviating your team. If your current role does not allow perform to the best of yoru ability or does not give you the platform to drive improvement then this is the only job you need apply for.
We look forward to hearing from you.