Our client, a leading manufacture of a wide range of construction products and landscaping materials for both the commercial and the residential sectors are seeking to recruit a General Operative to join their existing team, based at their site in Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
As a General Operative you will be:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Operating the forklift in the yard
- Maintaining \ up keeping machinery by conducting regular pre- production checks
- Reporting machinery faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/ departments
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Loading products onto vehicles
- Adhere to company Health and Safety policies at all times, wearing the correct PPE gear
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Valid forklift driving licence plus experience
- Previous experience of manual labour is ideal
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 7am - 5pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.