Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a General Operative to join their existing team, based in Omagh, County Tyrone
As a General Operative you will be:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Maintaining \ up keeping machinery by conducting regular pre- production checks
- Reporting machinery faults to the supervisors
- Setting up the production line and making periodic changes needed to manufacture different products.
- Making minor adjustments to machine settings to improve quality and efficiency
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy
- Previous experience in a manufacturing production line or construction environment working as a general operative or production operative
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8.45am - 5.30pm, Fri 8.45am - 2.30pm
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.