Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit Production Operatives to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Production Operative you will be:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Maintaining \ up keeping machinery by conducting regular pre- production checks
- Reporting machinery faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/ departments
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment as a general operative or a production operative would be ideal
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Awareness of Health and safety
Hours of work:
- Day and Night shift work available
- Day shift 6am - 7pm Mon - Wed OR Thurs - Sat 6am - 7pm (paid for 40hrs)
- Night Shift 7pm - 5am Mon - Thurs
- Competitive rate of pay plus bonus
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una Brennan and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.