GENERAL OPERATIVE|DUBLIN AIRPORT
Staffline Recruitment in partnership with its client, a leading provider of retailing luxury products, is currently inviting applications for the position General Operative.
KEY AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing goods
- Loading and unloading
- Receipt and dispatch of products
- General warehouse duties
- Assisting with deliveries
- Previous stores experience desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Manual handling (Can be provided before start)
- PPE gear (Provided)
- Physical Fitness
- Fluent English
- Strong Work Ethic
- Willingness to travel around Ireland
This is a full-time position, working 4 days on 4 days off from 7am-7pm.
Apply today for immediate interview. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career or gain experience
WHY WORK FOR STAFFLINE?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours and ongoing work
- Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Jack Downey in the Swords Branch.