Our client based in Blanchardstown is looking for General Operatives willing to work in a warehouse environment, that requires the ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- Manual Handling
- General warehouse duties
- Order Voice Picking
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Stock Checking
Skills & Experience|
- Warehouse experience preferred. (Full training will be provided)
- Manual Handling (Can be provided)
- Work well in a team
- Can work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
Shift & Rate|
- 6AM-2PM (Monday-Saturday) €11.50
- 2PM-10PM (Monday-Saturday) €11.50
- 10PM-6AM(Monday-Saturday) €13.80
Flexibility across all shifts will be preferred, however favoured shift will be taken into consideration.
Why work for Staffline|
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours and ongoing work
- Start your career in warehouse or factory environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Jack Downey in the Swords Branch.