Staffline is currently searching for General Production Operatives for a leading food manufacturer based in Longford.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
* The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 3-5 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognizes the importance of quality
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Staffline HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues
Rates of pay:
- 10.30 p/h for first 1000 hrs worked.
- 10.50 thereafter.
- Time & 1/4 paid on Saturdays/Sundays & 40+ hours.
12 hour shifts 04:30 - 16:30 or 16:30-0430 Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend work may be available but not regularly.