My Client based in Dublin 12 are looking for General Operatives
The post holder will be responsible for assisting in the production of Labels and will undertake tasks that will aid the operators in achieving daily targets.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns
- To work as part of a team to achieve daily/weekly production targets.
- Working with the machine operator and be trained to achieve standards in order to run machines as and when required.
- To achieve the highest possible quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems to achieve customer specification.
- Follow standard operating procedures and training to ensure product is finished and packed.
- Pack into correct product per customer specification
- Comply with sampling process as per customer request.
- Participate as part of a team to maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous learning and development to update skills and participate in improvement initiatives in production.
- To work flexibly across all the production departments as and when needed
Health and safety
- To work in a safe manner adhering to laid down health and safety procedures.
- To report all accidents and dangerous occurrences and potential risks and ensure you behave in a way which minimizes risk to yourself and others.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Sound process knowledge of a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Familiar with quality standards and procedures.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Methodical approach to undertaking tasks
- Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.