Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit General Operatives to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a General Operative your duties will be -
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Reporting machinery faults to the production manager
- Recording information on work sheets
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Shift work days and night 8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am
- Monday 8am to 8pm, Tuesday 8am to 8pm, Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 8pm, Sunday 8am to 8pm
- Wednesday 8am to 8pm, Thursday 8am to 8pm
- Monday 8pm to 8am, Tuesday 8pm to 8am, Friday 8pm to 8am, Saturday 8pm to 8am,Sunday 8pm to 8am
- Wednesday 8pm to 8am, Thursday 8pm to 8am.
Experience necessary for the General Operative :
- Previous manufacturing experience desirable
- Be able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Team player
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- £12.53 per hr
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.