- Staffline is currently searching for Genreal Production Operatives for a leading food manufacturer based in Naas.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
- Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
- Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
- Operating production machines
- Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
- Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
- The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
- Examples of shifts may be;
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standard of work
- Recognizes the importance of quality
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working nights/weekends
- Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
- Free parking
- Holidays accrued pro-rata
- A subsidised canteen
- A supportive and friendly team and working environment
- Onsite Staffline HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues