|Salary||€12.22 - €15.88 per hour|
|Published||24 days ago|
|Contact email||Dylan Westphal|
Staffline recruitment are currently seeking applications General Operatives / Packers to work at our client site near Ashbourne, Co.Meath.
Job Type / Category
The role will involve packing crisps into boxes and preparing the boxes for delivery, general light cleaning duties, product quality assurance and any other task assignment by line manager.
The Factory operates 24 hours Monday to Friday with weekends off each week.
Shift Patterns that are currently available are -
Evening shift 3pm-11pm
Nightshift 11pm - 7am
Successful candidates would be required to work evening and night shifts, however candidate preference is taken into consideration.
The factory is not easily located by public transport so own transport is desirable.
Please note this position is continuous ongoing you should only apply if you are available for work throughout the year ath the times above
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years experience in Warehousing work with packing experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately
*What you will get in return*
- Rates of €12.22 per hour depending on shifts
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training
- Subsidised Staff canteen on-site
- Staff discounts on Products