Do you want to work 32 hours and get paid for 40? Are you available for Night Shift Monday - Thursday? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Navan based client are looking for a General Operative/Forklift driver to join their high performing team.
This is a Full Time Temporary role that offers full training. Permanent contracts will be offered to those who prove their dedication and strong work ethic.
About the Role:
- Work in all areas of the factory
- Complete training and all functions of General Operative/Forklift Driver
- Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
- Keep up to date knowledge of all products
- Ensure waste is discarded in appropriate manner
- Keep up to date with all training to ensure you are trained to complete your day to day role
- Follow work instructions in all areas
- Complete and pass General Operative training
- Ensure you comply with Health & Safety regulations
- You are responsible for your own Health & Safety and the Health and Safety of your fellow employees
- Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date
- Ensure area is prepared for start up to include correct labels and packaging
- Ensure product is of good quality, labelled and packed correctly
- When required and if trained, drive forklift to ensure work area is kept running to meet customer deadlines.
- Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
- Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
- Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
- Mon- Thurs (Friday, Saturday & Sunday off)
- Great hourly rate
- Full training and support
- Long term temporary
- Opportunity to progress into a Permanent contract
- 8hour bonus
Due to the unique benefits and company reputation, this role will not be available for long so apply now!
Job Code: DUNSL