Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Are you ready to experience a new challenge within a thriving business, who can offer job security during these unprecedented times? If yes, APPLY NOW!
Our Client are offering highly competitive hourly rates and a weekly £50 Attendance bonus for successful candidates.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Operating counterbalance forklift, to move 1ton tote bags from within the production area into the storage yard.
- Loading and unloading lorries, when required, ensuring paperwork is checked and filed.
- Operating 1-ton bulk bagging machine, whilst ensuring all bag weights are within specification.
- Labelling of all bagged product, whilst ensuring quality of bagged product.
- Ensuring that the standard of the yard is maintained and kept clean and tidy.
- Maintaining the forklift to a high standard, carrying out pre-use checks and report any damage/faults to management.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety compliance policies and procedures in place.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience operating a counterbalance Forklift, with valid counterbalance License.
- Good level of understanding and spoken English.
- Ability to take direction and following instruction.
- Previous experience operating a loading shovel.
The successful candidate will work the following 12hr rotating shift Patterns:
Week 1: Monday to Thursday 6am to 6pm
Week 2: Monday to Wednesday 6pm to 6am
All the above will be discussed in more detail at the interview along with detail of the competitive hourly rate and bonus.
- Bonus scheme / Shift allowance
- 12 hour shift
- No weekends
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver (preferred)
TO APPLY CALL JONNY ON 02838353335 OR VIA THE LINK OR EMAIL CV TO JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK