General Operative / Labourer (Nights)
Do you want to work with one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies?
Our client is a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer construction, facilities management and frontline public services.
They are currently recruiting for a General Operative to work within a local Public body in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh.
As a General Operative your duties will include:
- Assisting tradesmen on site
- Cleaning duties
- Organising materials
- Working to deadlines
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a manual/trade related role
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Nights Mon - Fri 6pm - 6am ( 4 Shifts)
- £10.50 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.