General Operative / Packer
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking applications for General Operatives / Packers to work at our client site Tayto Snacks in Ashbourne
Job Type / Category
The role will involve packing crisps into boxes and preparing the boxes for delivery.
The Factory operates 24 hours Monday to Friday
Shift Patterns are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. Successful candidates would be required to work a variety of shifts as needed.
The factory is not easily located by public transport so own transport is desirable.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years experience in Warehousing work with packing experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately
*What you will get in return
- Rates of €10.94 - €14.20 per hour depending on shifts
- Safety boots and Hi Viz provided
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training
- Staff canteen on-site