Staffline Recruitment are looking for candidates to start immediately in a food production site in Ashborne, county meath. The position will start off temporary 3-4 days per week but will become more permanent for the right candidates.
Job Type / Category
The role will involve packing crisps into boxes and preparing the boxes for delivery.The Factory operates 24 hours Monday to Friday.
Shift Patterns that are currently available are -
Morning shift 7am- 3pm
Evening shift 3pm-11pm
While you will be asked your shift preference, successful candidates will be required across all shifts.
The factory is not easily located by public transport so own transport is desirable.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years experience in Warehousing work with packing experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately and throughout January 2021
*What you will get in return*
- Rates of €10.94 - €14.20 per hour depending on shifts
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training
- Subsidised Staff canteen on-site
- Staff discounts on Products